Smore; another great tool

Smore is an online flyer creator but it looks very versatile and we, teachers can use it in many ways

You can design a flyer to invite people for an event you or your school created

describe a product

create a class newspaper or a school newsletter

compiling students board on one topic and embed into your class blogs

The tool allows you to upload photos and write text. You can edit your flyer after publishing it. When you click on update, it automatically updates the changes you’ve recently made. You can share your flyer and best of all embed it to your blogs or wikis. You can even print it out. You can allow comments, sharing on social media or enable them from the privacy settings

I will definitely share it with my colleagues at school and my students as well. I think they will create beautiful posters.

I designed a flyer for my  TESOL France talk.

11 Comments on Smore; another great tool

1. Leo
    October 14, 2012 at 10:51 am (3 years ago)

Eva, you’re an endless source of web-based tools and ideas :) So creative! Looking forward to seeing you in Paris.
    LEO

2. Eva Buyuksimkesyan
    October 14, 2012 at 10:57 am (3 years ago)

See you there Leo :)

3. Vicky Loras
    October 14, 2012 at 1:29 pm (3 years ago)

Hi Eva!

I will agree with Leo – yet another supertool from you! : ) See you at TESOL France!

Best wishes,
    Vicky

4. Jo Curd
    October 18, 2012 at 8:07 pm (3 years ago)

Mrs. Buyuksimkesyan,
    I love reading your posts! They are always so full of great tools to use. I am definitely going to try Smore out.
    Jo

5. Amanda
    October 21, 2012 at 10:53 pm (3 years ago)

Hello, its Amanda from Mobile, Al(EDM310 class at University of South Alabama), again. And yet again, I am amazed by the way you make something that, I, as an aspiring teacher would normally be so intimidated by seem so approachable. When I read your blog, I find myself more eager than ever to embark on my journey as an educator…Thank you for that.

6. Chelsea Calvert
    October 29, 2012 at 8:28 pm (3 years ago)

Hi, it’s Chelsea from the University of South Alabama. Thank you for sharing such a great tool. This reminds me a lot of Facebook but with a more educational outlook. I will try it out sometime. Thanks again.

7. Kenesha Brown
    November 14, 2012 at 12:58 am (3 years ago)

Hello,
    Smore sounds like a great tool to use in schools. It is something that I will definitely consider when I become an educator. Thanks for sharing this great information.

Kenesha Brown
    A student in EDM 310
    University of South Alabama

8. Dinçer Demir
    December 3, 2012 at 12:53 pm (3 years ago)

Thanks Eva for this tool. It looks nice. I haven’t applied it yet but I guess that that will increase creatitivy . Thanks againg for sharing.

2Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Smore; another great tool