Twitter enables all of us to reach fabulous links. These are my recent favourites.
I know it is possible to survive as a teacher without twitter, nings, PLNs yet teachers should know they are missing great stuff because they just have a PLN at school.
1. Braingle is a site where you can find brain teasers, riddles, logic problems, quizzes that you can use in your classes as a warmer or a filler.
2. Why Teach with Project Learning?: These days I tend to read and bookmark everything I find about PBL and this is a really useful article pointing out why PBL should be used.
3. Critical Thinking On The Web is a directory for online resources.
4. pikikids is a site which allows you to create comics uploading your own photographs.
5. Tips, Tools and Technology for Educators is a great article with lots of links which enables us to create and collaborate.