A Journey in TEFL

Collections

This image is from #eltpics and was taken by Vicky Loras

Some of us have already started teaching, some of us have started going to school to get ready for the new school year. During summer I bookmarked some sites that I thought will be handy now.

From my blog:
First of all I will have a look at last year’s 24th efl, esl blog carnival:

First week activities on my pinterest board:

Describe My Holiday:

36 Interesting Ways to Get to Know Your New Class:

10+ Getting to Know You Activities for Teens & Adults:

Back To School:

7 Comments so far

1.    Vicky Loras on August 16, 2012 3:12 pm      Reply

Hi Eva!

Awesome list of links – some of my groups start next week! I will use some of them. Thanks for reminding me of the Carnival as well – the marvel of blogs and social media, so many – but we sometimes forget!

Have a great new school year,
    Vicky

2.    Eva Buyuksimkesyan on August 16, 2012 3:16 pm      Reply

Thank you Vicky :) and Have a great year too
    Eva

3.    Sophia Mavridi on August 16, 2012 3:32 pm      Reply

Hi Eva,

Great list of resources. I can’t believe summer will be over in some days and I’m sure my students will feel the same way. At least, with some fun activities like these ones we can keep the summer spirit alive. Sure my students will love to speak, write and create projects about their summer holiday.

Thanks for sharing,

Sophia

4.    swisssirja on August 16, 2012 3:46 pm      Reply

Wow! That’s quite a list! Thank you so much for sharing. I was just browsing the web for new tips and ideas :-)

5.    Vicky Loras on August 16, 2012 5:14 pm      Reply

And thank you for using my photo : )

6.    Creative Teacherette on September 3, 2012 5:43 am      Reply

I love all the ideas! Making sure I archive them properly for when I start working! Good luck on your first day :)

7.    Amanda Durden on September 11, 2012 2:17 pm      Reply

Hello, my name is Amanda Durden, I am a college student at the University of South Alabama and was assigned to read your blog for my EDM310 class.
    I LOVE some of these ideas, I am an aspiring elementary teacher and printed many of these out to put in my resource book for future use, I especially liked the slideshow on the creative versions of introduction activities!
    My twitter account is @adurdenedm310 and I am very interested in reading your future posts, I really feel that I could learn a lot!!
    My blog is durdenamandaedm310.blogspot.com

Thanks :)

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Getting Ready to Go Back to School : A Journey in TEFL | Multilingues | Scoop.it
  2. Getting Ready to Go Back to School : A Journey in TEFL | ICT in TEFL | Scoop.it
  3. Getting Ready to Go Back to School : A Journey in TEFL | Moodle and Web 2.0 | Scoop.it
  4. Getting Ready to Go Back to School : A Journey in TEFL | TEFL & Educational Technologies | Scoop.it
  5. Getting Ready to Go Back to School : A Journey in TEFL | Teaching&Learning | Scoop.it
  6. Getting Ready to Go Back to School : A Journey in TEFL | TeachingEnglish | Scoop.it
  7. Getting Ready to Go Back to School : A Journey in TEFL | Teaching English as a foreign language | Scoop.it

Name (required)