Some of the activities I wrote need to be updated because of the online teaching. I had written a few posts about using photos in class. Today I updated one of them. Here is a caption writing activity for the virtual classroom. The previous posts are here , here and here
- Tell students to take a photo and email it to you.
- Start a Jamboard.
- Depending on the size of the class, arrange Jamboard pages with several photos on.
- Tell students they will work in breakout rooms in groups and write captions fort he photos.
- Tell breakout room 1 will work on page 1, BOR 2 will work on page 2, BOR 3 will work on page 3, etc.
- Once they finish, tell them to read at least 3 captions from the other groups and put a tick to the one he/she like best.