It is too difficult to do this but ı feel I have to 🙁 I wish there were more cathegories …
- Best individual blog Close Up (but also Authentic Teaching)
- Best individual tweeter @kalinagoenglish and @BELTfree
- Best new blog B’s life with English
- Best ed tech / resource sharing blog Özge karaoglu’s blog
- Most influential blog post You’ve got to be a teacher to get it by @hoprea (Henrick Oprea)
- Best twitter hashtag #eltchat
- Best teacher blog mikejharrison (but also Box of Chocolate )
- Best free web tool glogster
- Best educational use of audio / video / visual / podcast LearnEnglish BC
- Best educational wiki as it is still alive GFTW
- Best open PD / unconference / webinar series Free Friday Webinars with Shelly Terrell
- Best educational use of a social network EFL CLASSROOM 2.0 and TeachingEnglish facebook page
- Lifetime achievement Sean Banville
Dear Eva, I am honoured to see you have chosen my blog for the nomination. Thanks for inspiring me and giving me more confidence!
Like Baiba, I too am really honoured to have received this nomination. And coming from someone I really respect, as a teacher and person. Thank you so much, and making my Sunday
thank you so much for nominating GFTW! Yes, it’s still alive and kicking, entering its third year now and spreading over six continents:-)
all the best
Hi Eva! Just as the other people have commented, I’m also honoured to have made it to your list. I don’t think I’ve ever received any kind of nomination for an edublogs award but this! Many thanks!! 🙂
All the best from Brazil!
Thanks so much for this, Eva!
It feels good to have my blog acknowledged as worth of an award and included among this list of great people.