As I mentioned many times before, it’s been a very fruitful year for me. I learned so many great things and luckily I managed to apply most of them.
- I started blogging
- I’m on twitter
- joined some Ning groups
- I started using web 2.0 tools
- I started a wiki project
- We had our first classroom skype call
- We started a voicethread
- I have my own PLN
I believe I’m on a learning spree now and I hope it will continue next year too and this is my New Year’s resolutions. (I’m not going to mention the private life stuff here)
- I’ll attend a teacher trainer course.
- I’ll write more.
- I’ll add more lesson plans and share ideas.
- I’ll start or join a Comenius project.
- I’ll read more.
- I’ll deal with the Ning groups as I couldn’t follow them properly.